School Tuition & Fees
Fees payable 1st of each month per 4 week session - 12 sessions per year
Pre-Ballet: $75 / One 45 minute class per week
Ballet I: $85 One 60 minute class per week
Ballet IIa: $175 / 2 classes per week, 60 and 90 minutes
Ballet IIb: $190 / 2 classes per week, 90 minutes each
Ballet III: $245 / 3 classes per week, 90 minutes each
Ballet IV: 4-6 classes per week, 90 minutes each
$325 – 4 classes / week
$400 – Unlimited classes / week
Additional Pointe Class (Tues - 60 minutes) $40/month
Adult Beginner / intermediate 1-2 classes per week, 90 minutes
$90 - 1 class per week
$170 - 2 classes per week
Adult Advanced/Professional 4-6 classes per week, 90 minutes
$190 - 2 classes per week
$245 - 3 classes per week
$325 - 4 classes per week
Additional Pointe Class (Tues) $40/Month
$400 - Unlimited classes per week
$55 / new students
$45 / returning students
This non-refundable registration fee is payable upon initial enrollment and annually, at the beginning of the School year in September.
Drop-in (Single Class)
$18.50 for Children Try-outs
$20.00 for Adult drop-ins
One hour private lesson $125
Available upon request
Negotiable Rates - Call 408-247-9178 for details
- Tuition is based on a 4-week session in a 48-week School year, beginning in September. Please make sure to write student's name on check. See below for current School Calendar.
- Tuition must be paid in advance and is due by the 10th of each month. A fee of $20 applies for each month that tuition payment is late. You will be billed for late fees.
- A fee of $30 applies to any bounced check.
- No refunds or adjustments are allowed. Exceptions will be made for special circumstances.
- Missed classes may be made up by the first week of the following month. Missed classes cannot be deducted from the regular monthly tuition.
- Students who intend to take EXTENDED vacations that do not fall on the scheduled School vacation may arrange to pay by the 4-week session instead of monthly. Otherwise tuition must be paid in full for the month of August. This payment is a requirement for registration in the Fall. If a prolonged vacation is anticipated, please make arrangements in advance with the Director.