School Tuition & Fees
Fees payable 1st of each month per 4 week session - 12 sessions per year
Pre-Ballet: $78 - One 45 minute class per week
Ballet I: $88 - One 60 minute class per week
Ballet II: $175 - 2 classes per week, 60 minutes each
Ballet IIa: $180 - 2 classes per week, 60 and 90 minutes each
Ballet IIb: $195 - 2 classes per week, 90 minutes each
Ballet III: $275 - 3 classes per week, 90 minutes each
Ballet IV: $365 - 4 classes per week, 90 minutes each
Ballet V: $450 - 5 classes per week, 90 minutes each
Additional Pointe Class: $45 - 1 class per week, 60 minutes each
Character: $65 - 1 class per week, 75 minutes each
$95 - 1 class per week, 90 minutes each
Adult Advanced/Professional 4-6 classes per week, 90 minutes
Please refer to the Pre-Professional Division pricing.
$60 - new students
$50 - returning students
This non-refundable registration fee is payable upon initial enrollment and annually, at the beginning of the School year in September.
Drop-in (Single Class)
$19.50 Child's Trial Class
$20.00 Adult Trial Class & Professional Drop-In
$25.00 Adult Drop-ins after the first class (Annual registration fee required. It is preferred that all our students pay per 4 week session. Please discuss with the instructor prior to choosing this payment method.)
One hour private lesson $125
Available upon request
Negotiable Rates - Call 408-247-9178 for details
- Tuition is based on a 4-week session in a 48-week School year, beginning in September.
- Tuition is due on the 1st of each month throughout the 12 months of the school year from September through August.
- Payments received after the 10th of the month will be assessed a $20 late fee.
- Bounced checks will be assessed a $30 fee.
- Make checks payable to Santa Clara Ballet School. Write student's name on check.
- If you wish to set up payment with your bank’s Bill Pay, you may mail checks to:
- The proration of fees is only allowed for new students that are starting mid-session. Fees are NOT prorated for absences or make-ups.
- No refunds or adjustments are allowed. Exceptions may be made for special circumstances.
- Withdrawals - To prevent being billed for the next session you must provide written notice via email or in studio 7 days prior to the end of the final session you/your student will attend.